|Job Title:||Electrical Overhead Lines Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client are a global multi-disciplinary consultancy who provides engineering and professional services to various clients within the power and renewables sector. Their services include feasibility, detailed design and design verification. They also provide a wide ranging expert technical advisory service.
To be responsible to lead the design and delivery of Overhead Lines projects on behalf of Developers, Network Operators and Owners. The successful candidate will represent our client and be actively involved in developing and managing client relationships, and will develop a team of electrical engineers.
- Ability to lead the delivery of Overhead Lines infrastructure projects.
- Previous experience of working in the electricity utilities sector.
- To lead and develop teams within a thriving and rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to deliver complex projects within a client or consultancy environment.
- An ability to challenge the status quo and adapt proactively in a complex and changing sector is important.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering;
- Chartered Engineer (or well advanced towards)
- Transmission or Distribution Network experience gained within a client organisation, engineering consultancy or equipment supplier.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the standards and practical application of assets deployed on High Voltage and Medium Voltage networks.
- Experience of mentoring and developing graduates and less experienced staff coupled with the desire to contribute to the growth of a dynamic team.
- Experience of supervisory management of project teams with Line Management experience preferable
- The ability to adapt and thrive within a changing business environment.
- The self-motivation to perform without close supervision.
- The ability to deliver consistently to high standard in a demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and experienced in creating and presenting technical reports.