|Job Title:||Electrical Team Leader - North West|
|Location:||North West England|
|Contact Name:||Alex Collins|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Established in 2006, Our client is one of Scotland's leading Multi-Utility companies specializing in the Design, Build and Connection of utilities connections. In a short space of time, they now have multi-million pound turnover and over 400 employees with offices spread across the UK.
As an Electrical Team Leader, you will have to support the operational delivery through supervision of electrical teams, making sure scheduled works are completed in accordance with customer requirements and within a stipulated timeframe. This role involves co-ordinating onsite work to ensure full compliance with NERS legislation and the companies Limited procedures.
- Provide support to the operation and construction of electrical services meeting projected timescales and customers' requirements.
- Manage the operational teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of scheduled works. Site supervision of operatives and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with safety and technical requirements.
- Managing all aspects of the NERS activities to enforce company compliance with current legislation e.g. processes, procedures and competencies
- Conduct and analyze operational audits of electrical installations, ensuring compliance and contributing to implementation and supervision of Health, Safety and Welfare onsite.
- Identify, implement and maintain procedures which ensure compliance with technical specifications, consider requirements for notices and communications specific to the adopting utility areas.
- Manage regular and routine correspondence with internal and external stakeholders to control and deliver onsite requirements
- Provide onsite support for customer enquiries and assist with successfully resolution of complaints.
- Prepare and provide operational work packs that capture the overall job requirements e.g. the extent of the work including layout and as necessary, the specification the limits of the work to be carried out.
- Participate in electrical emergency standby rota to ensure company compliance
- Drive efficiencies and continuous improvements focusing on quality, safety, cost and project delivery.
- Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship.
- Experienced in a complex project, utility or similar sector and in LV & HV jointing processes.
- Knowledge of Electrical networks, NRSWA, industrial hazards and Health & Safety precautions.
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance and construction of plant and apparatus including control and protection equipment.
- Understanding of utility/ construction sector
- Excellent knowledge of Energetics Electric procedure and NERS legislation.
- Identify industrial hazards and health and safety precautions.
- Be Conversant with testing procedures.
- Ability to apply Company design/planning procedures and requirements.
- IT literacy and ability to use computer packages to area of work. Numerate and accurate when working with figures.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Access Databases.