Our Client is an international group of companies which designs, manufactures and constructs the full range of solar photovoltaic solutions (rooftop, ground mounted, PV car parks and PV greenhouses).
They are the world market leader in the development, engineering, financing, construction, operation & maintenance of large scale solar photovoltaic projects.
We have installed and connected close to 1.5GWp of Solar Projects globally.
Assist with the delivery of O&M contracts working in a team to maintain solar farm sites and regularly inspecting all electrical components. Assisting with installations of PV solar systems as and when required.
- Preventive periodic maintenance of inverters, solar modules, combiner boxes
- Periodic inspection of non-electrical components of site
- Corrective maintenance
- HV AP duties (switching, AP documentation preparation)
- HV transformers and switchgear periodic maintenance
- HV basic corrective maintenance
- Periodic inspection and testing of electrical circuits
- Solar modules and combiner boxes thermography
- Voc, Isc, Riso tests for DC circuit
- Inverter basic fault diagnostics and repairs(experience with SMA inverters would be desirable)
- Ensure all electrical work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations
- Sign off all electrical work
- Electrical surveys for rooftop projects and assistance to electrical designers
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations are met
- Assist the installation team as and when required
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by management
- Weekend on-call rota
- C&G 2394 (Inspection & Testing) or equivalent is essential
- Qualified to the standard of BS7671 18TH Edition Wiring Regulations
- Previous experience of commercial electrical works is essential. Exposure to electrical works on solar farms or large commercial scale rooftop PV installations is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Ethernet and Fiber Optic communications cabling, CCTV installations cabling is desirable
- Confident user of PC (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of H & S and up to date with current regulations
- Affiliation with NICEIC or other body desirable
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, focused, results and quality oriented