Electrician - Solar Domestic PV
Salary: £25,000 - 29,000
Location: East Midlands
Our Client are highly professional provider of solar services including O&M on large scale solar plants across the UK.
As a solar Domestic Electrician, you will be responsible for
- Carrying out maintenance of domestic and commercial PV installations
- Fault finding and rectification.
- Carrying out the testing and certification of AC circuits and deal with occasional assistance with utility grade PV installations.
- Corrective maintenance will include the replacement of key components including inverters, modules, strings and meters.
- Represent the company to our customers, both domestic and commercial, so should be professional
- Delivering an excellent customer experience every time.
We are a rapidly growing Company and now is a great time to join, we provide comprehensive training and actively promote from within.
- qualified to NVQ2 or 3 / C&G or equivalent
- Experience of working on domestic and commercial solar PV systems would be an advantage, but we would be happy to consider experienced Electricians wishing to enter this industry.
- Due to the nature of our business we also ask that our employees demonstrate flexibility towards working location and hours which may involve extended days, weekends or nights away from home.
- You must also hold a valid full UK driving licence but company transport will be provided.
Apply today! Jack Bill on 01202 888 986 ext. 282