We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. We are looking for talented individuals to help build and grow the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative start-up and become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. We like candidates who want to make a difference every day and want to work in a collaborative environment.
Our Client is fortunate to be backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe and has an advisory board with extensive experience in energy trading, mergers & acquisitions and technology.
Within this role, the person must be capable of acting as a team leader to design, develop and maintain embedded applications for a variety of engineering applications.
- Participate in creation and maintenance of product roadmaps.
- Work closely with solution integrators to develop proof of concepts and R&D teams to productise solutions.
- Translate customer / market connectivity requirements into technical definitions.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Lead and improve our development methodology and release processes on the embedded software
What we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Strong C/C++ knowledge
- System architecture experience
- Testing of embedded systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with industrial protocols
- Familiar with ARM processors
- Familiar with MISRA standard
- Familiar with code, memory and performance requirements
- Be a team player and leader, and always have passion to win attitude
- Electronics Engineering degree
- A sense of humour and a passion to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Whilst not essential, the following requirements are desirable for the role:
- Experience using Python
- Wealth of experience as a Scrum master
- Be a self-motivated and proactive Agile Champion
What you can expect from us:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits
- Great Central London Location
- Excellent work environment and extremely motivated team who enjoy what they do
- Company Social Nights
- Unique entry point to a leading technology company
Location: Waterloo, London