Passionate about software for embedded systems?
Eager to join a successful team?
Interested to work for an international organization that is gearing up for significant expansion?
The Big Picture
My client is looking for an embedded engineer to join its passionate R&D team.
You will join a team of 20 highly skilled (software, hardware and test) engineers who are responsible for designing and developing the next state-of-the-art generation of Communication technology products based on different telecommunication technologies. Your contributions help us achieve success!
- You will be assigned a specific project in which you are responsible for the full lifecycle software development.
- You develop complex software code according to the requirements, you translate system requirement into technical specifications and you develop automated tests for continuous integration.
- You document the developed software.
- You work in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design.
- You formulate ideas for continuous improvement.
- You have a Master's degree in computer science engineering, informatics or ICT.
- You have knowledge of communication protocols (TCP/IP; Smart metering; M2M Cellular) and Embedded Linux development or Embedded RTOS.
- You have knowledge of JAVA or C/C++ programming
- Understanding of the interaction between hardware and software at different levels (component, sub-system and system) is required.
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the smart metering industry is considered an advantage, but not critical.
- You are fluent in English.
- Fluency in other European languages is considered an extra benefit.
We welcome you in our offices in Kortrijk. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits.
Our strong focus on talent house makes the difference!