|Job Title:||Energy Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Ross Courtney|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Are you proficient at Energy and Risk Analysis?
Want a more challenging role than just the above and to work for an organisation that wants to hear your ideas? (and acts when they are good ones!)
Well, we just might have the company you've been looking for.
London based and rapidly growing, our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take over the creation of the existing energy reports; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly - (you know the sort of thing; market prices across Power, Gas, Oil, Carbon. Seasonal curves and outlook commentary for the UK energy market. Historical movement analysis and explanations. Client consumption review graphs).
Responsibilities of the Energy Analyst
- You will have used data systems such as Bloomberg or Reuters to gather information and be comfortable using them.
- You will be involved in purchasing energy, in line with the existing risk policies and contributing to the development of the risk policies on an ongoing basis. Experienced in Flexible purchasing? - Perfect!
- You will have ideas; improving reporting, making it more efficient.
- You will be comfortable supporting Account Managers in front of clients; answering questions and explaining concepts.
- You will help win business alongside your colleagues.
- You will enjoy passing knowledge onto others; mentoring and training colleagues on the market.
- You will help management understand trends through the provision of management information and work closely with them.
- This role, for the right candidate, has the scope to evolve and adapt - basically driven by your ability, desire and proactive involvement.
- The salary range for this role is; c. £30-£40K
But, if you are thorough (as all good analysts are), you will have read further to this line and see that this job could pay significantly more - for the right candidate.
This is all driven by just how much you can impress the senior management at interview, not only by your ability to deliver what's needed when you start, but what you could bring to the business in the future.
This is a chance to join an energetic and committed team, within a significant role, and be part of a growing and thriving business.
You might currently be working as a Risk Manager, Risk Analyst, Energy Market Analyst, Energy Analyst, Category Strategist, Energy Specialist, working for an Energy Bureau or an Energy Procurement Specialist (or indeed one of many other job titles)
For a friendly chat to learn more, please call Alex or Ross at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.