£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client is a leading energy consultancy firm; they are looking to expand their expert supply team with a skilled Energy Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a strong statistical and analytical skillset, be financially astute and possess the assurance to present data to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing regular and ad-hoc analytical energy usage reports for customers, ensuring they are quality controlled and visually clear.
- Detecting sites performing poorly against the budget, identifying the issue and notifying the projects team.
- Savings reporting, including analysing the impact of energy reduction projects on customer sites using measured period vs. baseline, adjusting for extraneous influences such as weather and using linear regressions.
- Building consumption and financial budget and forecast models, factoring in weather and overlay of savings on planned and current projects.
- Providing data analysis to support customer ongoing energy management, project development, in addition to providing clean data sets for ad-hoc analysis.
- Collating quality data and managing data stores in SQL databases.
- Advanced IT and Microsoft Excel skills, with experience of storing data and running queries in databases such as MSSQL.
- Very strong analytical skillset and a familiarity with statistical methods such as linear regression.
- Good communication skills for engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.