Energy Bureau Analyst
Our client is a fast growing energy services business based in Surrey; they are seeking to maintain the highest standards of focus, clarity and company culture throughout its expansion. It is integral that employees uphold the company's key values of transparency, quality service and integrity, whilst embracing a dynamic and pro-active culture. They are looking to bring on board an Energy Bureau Analyst to work closely with their Procurement Manager.
- Developing key strategic relationships with data provision companies and analysts.
- Utility bill validation and management.
- Presenting forecast consumption data into budget formats.
- Energy Efficient and Data Audit services.
- Work with the Procurement Manager to automate and assist in control against energy budgets.
- Working closely with management during the new client set-up process to resolve any unforeseen data issues.
- Utilise STARK.
- The ability to articulate and present solutions in a clear manner, both written and verbally.
- A strong eye for detail who enjoys logical reporting and data analysis.
- A strong grasp of technical concepts, with the integrity and knowledge to instill confidence in colleagues and clients alike.
- Keen to work within a high performance culture with the capacity to conceptualise the bigger picture.
To discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.