Involved in energy for businesses across procurement, Smart metering, energy reduction projects, bill validation, data analysis, financial support and risk management, this growing company based in Oxfordshire is looking to expand and add to the existing team.
As a Portfolio Manager you will hold responsibility for the service delivery to your allocated customers and be accountable for the quality of work delivered by the company. This is considered a management role (although you may or may not have people reporting directly to you).
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of customer requests and queries efficiently and professionally
- Attending customer meetings for performance review and communicating progress of work
- Providing reports, information and feedback to the customer
- Reviewing procurement options and participating in fixed priced tenders
- Administrating the customer and utility supplier contracts
- Bill validation ensuring the team handle billing correctly with regular validation to identify errors and challenge when identified
- Submitting validated invoices to customers
- Payment and debt positions with suppliers correctly handled
- Additions and removals from portfolio are processed correctly
- Financial reporting
- CRC Support
- Project management of AMR meter installations including sub-meters and loggers
- Managing sub-contractors for AMR installations
- Utility industry experience (preferably with a TPI) including service delivery and familiarity of the associated industry terminology
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills
- Aptitude for management; both dealing with demanding customers, sub-contractors and other parties as well as potentially managing staff
- Excellent communications skills
Please contact Bo Derkx on bderkx@allen-york or 01202 888986 for a friendly discussion about this opportunity and a fuller job description including more detailed responsibilities.