This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team, within one of the UK's leading energy and waste management companies. You will be responsible for various energy bureau tasks but predominantly: Data entry, invoice validation and data analysis.
Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, you will be expected to have experience in invoice validation, an extremely good level of numeracy and be highly analytical.
The collation and evaluation of energy data from various client premises.
- Data entry of invoice and consumption data.
- Data analysis (level is dependent on ability).
- Investigation of anomalies.
- Produce standard and custom reports within our energy management system.
- Liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps.
- Collation of invoices - paper and electronic.
- Invoice analysis (based on system output).
- Investigation of anomalies, liaise with suppliers.
- Prepare invoice validation summary reports.
- Complete forms for new and closed properties.
- Liaise with customers via email, telephone and face to face meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of invoice validation.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical experience.
- Good organisational and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with suppliers and clients.
- Good level of written English.
- Good level of IT, including MS Excel and MS Office Suite.
- Work well under pressure.
- Flexible, self-motivated and work as a team member.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information about this role, please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986