|Job Title:||Energy Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£25-30k (depending on experience)
If you're looking to progress in the consultancy market focusing on Energy and Sustainability this is the ideal role for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most entrepreneurial and quirky consultancies; they provide sustainability and energy advice to construction and design focused clients. They have a breadth of work due to their successes and are thus looking for an Energy Consultant to deliver the following work.
- Undertake Thermal/Energy modelling utilising IES software
- Deliver energy assessments (SAP and SBEM)
- Deliver renewable energy assessments
- Deliver residential and commercial daylight assessments
- Utilise HEVACOMP design builder for both new and existing buildings
- Undertake Energy Strategies
- Technical report writing with regards to Energy and Sustainability projects
- Support more senior consultants with Part L compliance
- Support with BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Experience in utilising IES software for Thermal/Energy analyses
- Experience in undertaking Daylight analysis
- Experience in working on BREEAM and CSH projects
- At least 2 years in the Energy/Sustainability market
- A degree in a relevant field engineering/energy/physics/sustainability
For a confidential and relaxed conversation, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.