|Job Title:||Energy Consultant|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Sustainable Business Team of one of the largest, and most prestigious multidisciplinary engineering consultancies. A self-starter, you will be responsible for delivering high level energy management services to industrial and manufacturing clients. A successful candidate will have had exposure to a range of clients, alongside experience of performing onsite energy audits. Most importantly, they will possess a drive suited to working for a Fortune 500 company, as well as a real desire to succeed.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Professional experience of energy management as an energy manager or consultant.
- Excellent analytical skills and affinity for working with large, complex datasets
- Experience of energy auditing in the industrial sector and writing opportunities reports.
- ESOS Lead Assessor.
- Knowledge of the various regulatory regimes with regards to GHG (CRC, CCA, EUETS, ESOS.)
- Relevant professional membership (Energy Institute, Energy Manager's Association, CIBSE.)
- Energy Modelling Experience.
- Helping to deliver client energy management objectives, including performing site energy audits, and identifying energy savings measures for all demands on site.
- Providing ad-hoc technical consultancy on a range of energy management and regulatory compliance issues.
- Helping to oversee legislative compliance functions including Climate Change Agreements, Carbon Reduction Commitment, and ESOS.
- Assisting with building detailed business cases based on in-depth technical analysis.