An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fast-expanding building services and sustainability focused consultancy. They have been securing interesting new projects over the last few months and due to a continued growth, will be looking for an engineer to engage with their Energy portfolio advising on commercial and high-end residential new builds.
- Manage and engage with multiple Energy/Sustainability projects at one time.
- Deliver Energy modelling (IES).
- Liaise with clients, architects and design teams.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- 3+ years' experience within the sustainability/Energy sector
- Outstanding knowledge of modelling software (preferably IES)
- Outstanding knowledge of Building Physics
- Accredited BREEAM AP
- Strong understanding of BREEAM work.
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK