A chance of a lifetime opportunity has arisen for an Energy Engineer to relocate to the Caribbean to join an energy services company that designs, manages and implements energy saving solutions for a range of large local clients. The Energy Engineer will join the Engineering department to lead on the provision of energy consultancy, engineering design and project implementation services.
The Energy Engineer has a primary role in the sale of energy efficiency and innovative solutions to potential and current clients. S/he will build relationships with key stakeholders, who are responsible for the timely, quality assured execution of internal and external client's projects. Day-to-day responsibilities:
- Drives the full sales cycle from attaining new business to closing the deal.
- Manages client lists with revenue retention and growth in mind.
- Provides customer support dealing with client issues where necessary.
- Partners with the product suppliers to ensure clients are receiving proper product expectations.
- Manages the assimilation of new product features.
- Provides information on sales data, product usage, client activities, quality issues, and as well as assists in resolving problems related to sales strategy development.
Energy Auditing & Analysis
- Collects data from the client and analyses:
- Current energy consumption and classification of contributors
- Building operations and maintenance schedules
- Potential solutions across various specialty suppliers.
Energy Design Solutions
- Models the building processes using various solutions to select the best fit to maximise energy savings and cost effectiveness.
- Designs a comprehensive solution, which may include a variety of comparable options.
- Develops the relevant documentation including CAD drawings, product specification and bill of materials.
- Creates the full investment appraisal for the design solution/project.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Assists projects team in creating implementation timelines for projects.
- Conducts client training and aiding in the build of the client's energy management plan.
Technology Systems Research
- Contributes to and maintains technical document library, templates, and project tools.
- Conducts technology, product and market intelligence in the energy management industry.
- Identifies and selects and exploits new technologies
The Energy Engineer should show a demonstrated leadership experience and a professional track record of exceptional performance in the key sales, energy and project engineering functions. The Energy Engineer should be willing to working in a growing organisation and be comfortable establishing new engineering management systems.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Bo Derkx at Allen & York.