ALLEN & YORK are currently helping a specialist provider of green building, energy efficiency, energy management and sustainability services grow their offering in the Middle East. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Energy Engineer (Mechanical) to be based in Dubai UAE.
Duties & responsibilities
- Validated and assisted in designing building automation concepts and proposing Building Management Systems (BMS) and Command & Control Centers (CCC)
- Finalized energy audits, monitoring and analysis of new or existing buildings
- Performed detailed engineering and cost/benefit analysis to validate and support proposals, encouraging trust and ensuring commitment with clients
- Commissioning of HVAC system and electrical systems in new constructions and existing buildings
- Analyse and prepare energy audit reports, monitoring and analysis which include methods, work practices & procedures to achieve an energy efficient plant or establishment (new or existing buildings)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- At least 10 years (ideally 15 years) related experience of experience in: HVAC systems, Energy Audits, Performance Contracting.
- Experience in working in an energy savings company (ESCO) or upon LEED Platinum, Estidama projects.
- Experience in energy audits, savings calculations, write reports, feasibility energy saving measures, measurements on site, etc.)
- Experience in Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) preferred
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.