Energy Procurement Manager
Up to £45k
Our client, a rapidly growing Energy Consultancy servicing a varied client base including large multinationals, is looking to recruit an Energy Procurement Manager. Following recent hires on the business development side they are now looking to add additional capacity on the energy procurement side of the business.
- Procure electricity and gas via wholesale and retail contracts.
- Negotiate and structure innovative flexible purchasing contracts.
- Monitor, analyse and report on energy markets.
- Manage tender processes, contract negotiations and client administration.
- Respond to contract queries and develop supplier relationships.
- Develop bespoke risk managed purchasing strategies.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.