|Job Title:||Energy Surveyor or Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- A well known Consultancy firm providing a full range of integrated property services to both corporate and private clients is looking for a Renewable Energy Project manager.
- They advise on every aspect of developing the potential of land and buildings/holdings, from appraisal to execution. The team takes care of feasibility studies, planning processes, and the construction and commissioning of renewable energy schemes throughout the UK.
- Project management of renewable energy developments from inception through feasibility, design, planning and construction to commissioning.
- Organise and manage environmental, archaeological and topographical reports required for project consents.
- Develop and negotiate land agreements.
- Undertake renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Plan and secure grid connection agreements.
- Provide financial modeling during feasibility stage and manage project budgets
- Develop new business streams
- Assist with valuations and due diligence studies for investors and lenders.
- 3yrs + experience of Renewable projects from conception to planning and evacuation.
- Initial assessments, detailed feasibility studies, financial analysis and modeling, submitting licenses, for abstraction and planning permission.
- Advice in relation to habitat surveys and ecology
- A detailed design and Funding arrangements, Grant applications
- Building out schemes, arranging insurance, and contractor and system procurement, scheme development arrangements
- MRICS preferred