Allen & York Ltd have been approached by one of the largest transportation consultancies to source a dynamic individual to fill the role of Engineer based in the West Midlands. Experience within drainage, Civil 3D and AutoCAD is what our client is after.
Our client aims to create a working environment that will provide enjoyment, challenges and a sense of satisfaction, whilst prompting and supporting any staff that wish to develop and progress in their profession.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- You will have the capability to work on challenging and multiple projects simultaneously, and be fully involved in the planning of project design.
- Must be confident in working as an individual during the design process, whilst using software's such as AutoCAD.
- You must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and delegate design responsibility to others and act as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- Have a aptitude/capability to deal with clients on any technical matters, in a professional manner.
- With strong IT skills and a practical approach, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work well in a team environment whilst also having personal initiative.
- You will also be able to demonstrate effective communication and personal effectiveness skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- We would welcome applications from experienced Senior Technicians looking to make their next career move and Graduate Engineer candidates who have two-years of post-graduate experience.
Recent Company Accolades:
- Investors in People Gold standard
- ACE Training Initiative of the Year 2016
- ACE Best UK Business Performance for a Medium-sized Firm 2016
- Top 30 ranking in the country by New Civil Engineer
- Best Retention Strategy - December 2016 - CITA
- People Development Award - December 2015 - East Midlands Chamber of Commerce
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary and generous benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.