Transport & Infrastructure - Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join our Client, an engineering design consultancy, in the Midlands area.
The successful candidate will be working on challenging and multiple projects simultaneously, undertaking preliminary and detailed design of roads, drainage and external works in both the public (adoptable) and private realm.
- Fully conversant with our industry standard design software packages, Civil 3D (although extensive experience in the use of Microstation or PDS would be considered as long as there is a willingness to train on Civil 3D) and Microdrainage WinDES.
- Aptitude or capabilities in an outward facing capacity as Client's representative in dealings with our clients on Technical Matters.
- Demonstrate an aptitude, and preferably an ability, to effectively delegate design responsibility to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff.
- Capable of working independently in producing drawn details of their design work in the form of AutoCAD drawings for regulatory approval and construction.
Experience / Skills:
- Strong IT skills and a practical approach.
- Demonstrate your ability to work well in a team environment whilst also having personal initiative.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and personal effectiveness skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Welcome applications from experienced Senior Technicians looking to make their next career move and Graduate Engineer candidates who have two-years of post-graduate experience.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.