We are recruiting for a motivated, organised and driven graduate looking for a position in a reputable and successful business within the energy sector. The position would be working as an Administrator within the distributed energy team.
Purpose of the Role:
The Engineering Administrator will be expected to be organised and work efficiently. They must prepare and produce accurate documentation to a professional standard, maintain all necessary
records, archives and administration systems and keep any relevant accurate records.
The Engineering Administrator will also manage all Engineering Managers diary, supporting them with any queries and key project issues.
An understanding of the engineering function is essential. Engineering Administrator will have excellent computer skills, with knowledge of working with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. A good communicator with the ability to think on his/her feet, work well in a team and on his/her own, is required to be successful in this role.
Accountabilities Specific accountabilities:
- Coordinate Engineering Works between functions and keep record of the workload
- Coordinate and organize meetings
- Raising PO / receipting invoices for Engineering.
- Dealing with PPE issues & maintenance.
- Ordering and controlling stationery
- Making Travel arrangements for Engineering Team
- Support Engineering team with general office duties
- Arrange Buffets / meeting rooms for Engineering Team
- Maintain training matrices
- Compiling O&M datasheets (large scale projects)
- Fire Marshal (subject to H&S requirements)
- Carry out induction for new starters
- Maintain Customer feedback and complaints Systems.
- Drawing and documentation scanning, pdf etc.
- Assisting other project administrators in their duties
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Excel and MS office
- Self motivated with attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines in a busy department.
- Team player.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake other tasks.
- A proactive, collaborative self starter who can take people with them, working across business units and disciplines.
- The ability influence and build trusted relationships at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage, lead and drive change with the capacity to work flexibly and calmly under pressure.
- Sound written and presentation skills as well as excellent general communications skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the business's key performance indicators and operational ways of working
- Numerate with analysis and reporting skills.
We look forward to receiving your application