|Job Title:||Engineering Consultant|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This position is originally based in the UAE for the first 12 months and eventually moving to Saudi to assist the growth of the company.
The role for the Engineering Consultant will be to provide support and advice on power plant projects.
- Developing proposals to establish power generation clients for the expansion into new territories.
- Analyze engineering drawings
- Manage external relationships with engineering consultants and contractors, as well as joint venture relationships.
- Write reports
- Standard technical consulting work
- Facilitate communication between client and owner
- Advise on issues between engineering and construction
- Conduct staff performance reviews and create development plans in support of the directors.
The Successful individual will be:
- Worked on the design and implementation of an IWPP projects or similar in the GCC.
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline with strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in a leading Engineering role
- Able to function effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
It would be advantageous to be Electrically minded but Mechanical consultants will be considered.
You would be office based, albeit if managing a project you could be site based for a period of time.
Excellent opportunity for a skilled individual to work on various IWPP projects, this is not a singular project based role.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Scott Fergie at email@example.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.