|Job Title:||Engineering Manager - Rail Electrification|
|Location:||UK - England - Yorkshire and the Humber, East Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for delivery of all engineering aspects and strategy associated with the alliance. Establish highly performing, motivated and success orientated design and engineering teams to meet the overall requirements of the alliance. Interface between all engineering stakeholders including the Network Rail Validation and Verification Engineer. Promote innovation and technical excellence to optimise safe, efficient design and delivery.
• Proven engineering experience at a similar level within a large multidisciplinary or turnkey rail construction projects.
• Strong motivational, leadership, technical and engineering skills.
• Technical and Engineering qualifications and experience.
• Member of a professional institution.
• In depth knowledge of Group and Network Rail Engineering standards.
• Proven safety management knowledge (CDM requirements and managing risk through design).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate to peers at all levels of the business.
Our client is offering a comprehensive package which includes a competitive basic salary, pension and bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.