||Environment and Occupational Health & Safety Consultant
||about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced EHS Consultant? Are you keen to work for a leading international engineering consultancy? If so, the role below could be just for you...
My client is looking for an Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Consultant to be based in one of four offices throughout the UK and to work on a varied portfolio of projects, and get the support and training needed to further progress your career.
Projects will span a range of sectors, such as manufacturing, oil and gas, waste management, aviation, chemical and commercial, so if you have had exposure to any of these sectors, that would be beneficial.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a first degree in an environmental discipline and relevant environmental and H&S qualifications
- experience working in an EHS role, either within consultancy or the corporate sector
- sound client facing skills
- excellent project management skills
- a willingness to travel throughout the UK as and when required
- you will have experience of conducting audits on both 14001 and 18001
- you will be experienced at identifying opportunities and needs following audits and providing advice to clients on various EHS issues
- you will be organised and with excellent report writing skills
- you will be confident at speaking to colleagues of all levels to influence them and advise them
- a sound commercial kowledge would be desirable
The Role is based in London, Leeds, Manchester or Birmingham.
If you believe you possess the relevant skills and experience required, please contact Katie Pereira to find out more.