Environmental, Health & Safety Officer
Up to £35,000
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Environmental, Health and Safety professional to join a market leading international engineering company.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:-
- To implement a BS18001 Health and Safety system leading to certification by BSI.
- To manage the continuous development and maintenance of an existing BS14001 Environmental system.
- To promotion best practice in support of employee involvement in Environmental, Health & Safety awareness and improvement activities.
- To liaise with the Group Environmental, Health & Safety representative to ensure local strategy and activities are aligned with Group expectations.
Key skills for the Environmental, Health & Safety Officer:-
- Have previous experience of working with BS18001 and BS14001 standards.
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
- Will have proven experience of working in a manufacturing / engineering environment.
To apply for the role please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986