Allen & York has been engaged by a collaboration of companies to find them an Environmental Advisor to work on a significant project in the South East. Based in London and reporting into the Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for working with the manager and independently to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and maintenance of the management system, together with idenfitfying best practice across the framework.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are on offer:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline
- experience of ensuring compliance with environmental legislation
- permit applications
- strong audit skills
- experience of working in the construction and/or water sector would be advantageous
- producing environmental management plans and site waste management plans
- strong report writing skills
- experience of dealing with environmental incidents' and the relevant procedures
- provision of training
- strong communication skills, as you will be liaising with various stakeholders, both internally and externally
- excellent time management and organsational skills
- you will be a member of a professional body such as IEMA and working your way towards chartership ideally
- you will hold a CSCS card
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work on a long term interesting project and work as part of a wider compliance and H&S Team. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.