Calling Environmental Advisors working in the construction sector!
Take a look at the job description below and submit your CV to apply. Allen & York has been engaged by a leading infrastructure company to help them secure two Environmental Advisors to work predominantly within their Transport Division but you will be involved with other construction projects as well. Based in the Golborne Office, you will be working on a portfolio of projects but occasional travel may be expected. To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
· you will hold a 1st degree in a relevant environmental discipline
· at least three years' experience working in the construction sector
· a self starter, who is comfortable working independently and who can hit the ground running
· experience of drawing up Environmental management plans
· a PTS card would be advantageous
· membership of IEMA is desirable, although candidates currently working towards membership will still be considered
· ambitious, motivated, driven and committed to personal and professional development
· a full driving licence is required and a willingness to travel as part of your role
This is an excellent opportunity for an Environmental Advisor with relevant experience to join a great company and further develop their career. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207.