This is a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career with a reputable organisation, where Environment is really key to their operations.
For you to be suitable for the role, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- a first degree in an environmental discipline
- experience in the construction sector (at least two years)
- experience of having dealt with permits and consents, in particular flood defence consents
- experienced at reading procedures, understanding environmental requirements and liaising with engineers on site and writing environmental management plans
- you will be experienced at dealing with multiple projects at any one time and as such you will possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- you will have a positive attitude and be a project enabler