My client - a growing construction business with a strong foothold the market - is looking for an Environmental Advisor to be based in the North West and work on a range of interesting projects.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a first degree, preferably in a relevant environmental subject
- experience working in the construction sector
- a sound understanding and preferably experience of implementing an environmental management system in accordance with ISO14001
- a good understanding of environmental legislation, compliance and permitting
- experience of putting together site waste management plans and contract environmental management plans would be great
- experience of conducting audits in accordance with ISO14001 would be beneficial and conducting site inspections
- strong report writing and communication skills
- experience of managing more than one task or project at the same time
- you will work well as part of a Team
- if you hold a CSCS card, that would be a distinct advantage
- a full driving licence is required, as you will be expected to travel as part of this role
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company who offer training and opportunities to progress through the business. If you have the relevant experience and skills, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.