Are you working in the construction sector? Do you have any experience of working on large infrastructure projects? Are you keen to be involved in a really interesting project? If so, please read on...
My client - a large and reputable construction company - is looking for an Environmental Advisor to work on a really interesting opportunity in the North West.
To be suitable for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- extensive experience of dealing with on site environmental issues and advising project teams on best practice
- experience of identifying and delivering training to site staff
- good communication skills are required as you will be developing relations with stakeholders and the EA
- experience of having conducted initial investigations at the pre-construction phase
- you will have experience of obtaining consents and permissions again at the pre-construction phase
- you will have implemented and maintained Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001, put together Site Waste Management Plans and conducted audits
- strong report writing skills
- reviewing Environmental sections of construction method statements
- responding to environmental incidents and putting together action plans
This is a really interesting opportunity to join a growing company and be involved in a range of different projects. If you wish to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.