ENVIRONMENTAL CLERK OF WORKS
- To work alongside the Senior Environmental Clerk of Works
- Co-ordinate pre-construction surveys and the preparation of environmental management documents.
- Liaise with regulators to obtain consents where applicable,
- Undertake and/or co-ordinate on going survey effort during the construction phase,
- Provide onsite resource to monitor compliance against project documentation and legislation,
- Advise the project on achieving compliance and the latest mitigation techniques,
- Promote a positive working environment of awareness, responsibility and continual improvement.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Working as an Environmental/Ecological Clerk of Works, within the UK/Scottish construction/civil engineering sectors,
- A broad knowledge of environmental constraints with strong technical knowledge within either ecology, hydrology or waste management, work alongside Senior colleagues.
- The confidence to identify knowledge gaps and understand how to mitigate them,
- Independent problem solving ability and organised
- Resilience and the ability to provide accurate advice under pressure,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work unsupervised,
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent benefits and holiday allowance with company hardware
- Attractive salary with company bonus scheme
- Generous training budget.