|Job Title:||Environmental Compliance Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Are you looking to work for a growing company within the SaaS market and develop your career within environmental compliance? If so, please read on...
My client is an innovative consultancy who offer solutions enabling their clients to manage their obligations in relation to compliance. They are looking for an experienced consultant to join the Team and monitor regulatory changes and work with clients to implement these changes.
As such, the following skills and experience are required:
- you will have a solid knowledge of environmental compliance regulations, including WEEE, RoHS, Packaging and Conflict Minerals and industry standards
- you will be educated to degree level in an environmental or sustainability discipline
- strong research and communication skills, and the ability to come up with solutions to a range of specific issues
- you will be up to date with relevant legislative and regulatory compliance and best practice
- you will have excellent computer skills, being fully competent with the Microsoft Suite of programs in particular
- strong report writing skills are essential
- the ability to speak at least one other language would be beneficial