A leading supplier of business services is looking for an Environmental Compliance Manager on a contract basis to be based out of either their East Midlands or Southern offices.
Reporting into the Corporate Environmental Manager, you will be required to:
- Ensure product compliance
- Deal with day to day queries from the business on compliance and verification
- Write reports, including a key report as part of the WWF Global Forest & Trade Network
- Undertake audits on site
- Be the expert on ISO 14001
- Develop systems and processes by working with managers and other departments
- Be up to date with UK and European legislation
- Provide a consultative service for procurement and supply chain projects and initiatives
You will hold a professional qualification in Environmental Management and be a Member of a professional environmental institute.
This is an interesting and varied role and if you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 Ext 207.
We look forward to receiving your application.