|Job Title:||Environmental Compliance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Are you working as an Environmental Consultant? Do you have strong waste experience? Would you like to join a fantastic company and get the opportunity to travel? If so, please read on...
My client - one of the leading cruise line companies - is looking for an Environmental Compliance Officer to join their Team of Consultants and to work on a rotation of twelve weeks onshore and twelve weeks offshore.
To be eligible for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant environmental degree or an environmental engineering degree
- experience of compliance and permitting in accordance with the Environmental Management System (ISO14001)
- experience of having conducted audits
- you will be good at thinking on your feet and having the confidence and knowledge to make decisions and take ownership of issues
- strong communication skills
- superb organisational and management skills
You must hold STCW95 Basic Training Certificates prior to joining.
If you possess the skills and requirements listed above, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.