|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Southampton|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Key work areas shall include:-
- Coordinating with and supporting the established team, taking the lead on discrete actions and deliverables within our existing workload.
- Providing project specific technical support including Flood Studies, Hydraulic Modelling, Drainage and Infrastructure Design, Water Quality Appraisals, Environmental Impact Assessment, Sustainability Appraisals and Environmental Management Plans.
- Responding to and aiding in coordination of project briefs, preparing calculations, specifications, designs, reports, drawings and liaising with other team members to provide progress updates, as well as contributing to the management of projects and budgets, with support from other team members.
- Attending meetings and liaising with clients, contractors, architects, planners and other professionals concerning all areas relevant to our projects.
- Carrying out such additional duties as may reasonably be required.
The successful candidate shall be self-motivated, confident and affable with the desire to develop as an individual and build successful working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Appropriate BEng/BSc or equivalent qualification.
- MEng or MSc in an environmental discipline (desirable but not essential).
- Full clean driving licence.
- Graduate or Incorporated Member of a professional organisation e.g. CIWEM or ICE.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Proficient user of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook. Experience of AutoCAD, ArcGIS and Mircodrainage desirable.
- Ability to accurately measure and record environmental data.
- Competent in the production of concept and design drawings for drainage and infrastructure works.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and spoken English.
- Capable of producing clear and concise written reports.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Capable of working independently and effectively with in team..
- Ability to use initiative and think innovatively.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated, reliable and dedicated individual.
- Interest in the sustainability agenda and environmental developments in the industry.
We look forward to receiving your application, please contact: Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 for more details.