Due to recent success in the development of Environmental Management Business, my client is looking for a Consultant to join their dynamic team. This opportunity offers the chance to be part of a rapidly growing team.
As a multi-disciplinary Environmental Consultant you will be required to utilise a wide range of environmental technical skills, enabling the right candidate to develop and grow as an environmental all-rounder.
As an integral part of the team you will benefit from an open management structure, which allows everyone to involve themselves in a wide range of disciplines from project management through to technical and business development activities. You will be responsible for project management and for the development of client relationships and not just technical delivery.
Supporting some of the UK's most high profile projects you will have the ability, and the support, to develop your career to its full potential.
The right candidate will have practical experience of environmental management within the Defence, Natural Resources (Energy, Oil & Gas, Minerals, Water), Nuclear, Transport and/or Marine sectors.
You should be working towards chartership through an appropriate professional institution and have a good practical knowledge of environmental legislation and compliance.
Experience in the technical areas outlined below, would be desirable:
- Environmental Aspects, Risk and Impact Assessments;
- Project Oriented Environmental Management Systems;
- Provision of regulatory compliance advice & support;
- Development of Environmental Management Systems (EMAS / ISO 14001);
- Environmental Risk & Compliance Auditing;
- Environmental Permitting;
- Design for the Environment;
- Disposal and closure planning for major operations and/or systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to process and communicate information effectively and constructively;
- Be an effective team worker with the ability to develop collective responsibility for achieving results;
- Demonstrate an ability to take the lead as required, regardless of position;
- Have commercial awareness and a supportive business focus with the ability to recognise project risk and business opportunity.
The role could be filled in Bristol, Burton or Dorking. There is a highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity.