Calling all Due Diligence Consultants! Are you working for a consultancy? Are you looking to join a growing, international engineering consultancy and work on a range of high profile projects? If so, please read on...
My client works across a range of sectors including aviation, rail, pharmaceutical, power and renewable energy and is looking for two consultants, one in the North West and another in the South East to work with a dedicated Team of professionals to deliver EDD services to financial, industrial and the real estate sector.
The following skills and attributes are required to be considered for the post:
- a first degree is essential in a relevant discipline and a second degree is advantageous
- at least two years' experience working in the sector, preferably in a consultancy environment
- you will be competent at preparing Environmental Due Diligence reports to include Phase 1 desk study assessments
- experience of EHS compliance would be really beneficial as this is an area you would be exposed to
- experience of conducting audits for environmental liabilities and EHS compliance
- strong communication skills are required, both written and verbal
- sound report writing and client facing skills
- you will hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel as part of the role, throughout the UK and overseas (for limited periods)
If you tick the boxes above and would like to be considered for one of the two roles, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.