|Job Title:||Environmental Geologist|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity with one of the UK's leading suppliers of oil and environmental services who focus on providing a high quality service. Actively looking for an Environmental Geologist to join the team!
Role of the Environmental Geologist
To undertake any or all required tasks to facilitate planning, procurement, supervision, data collection and storage in relation to Contaminated Land Investigation and Remediation works. You will be responsible for investigation and remediation on Client Projects in Scotland and the North of England as part of the Contaminated Land Team.
Responsibilities on the Environmental Geologist
- Undertaking desk based studies - creation of simple conceptual site models; undertaking preliminary risk assessments.
- Planning and design of contaminated land and groundwater investigations.
- Supervision of staff and/or sub-contractors undertaking ground investigation and remediation works.
- Producing detailed conceptual site models and undertaking generic/detailed quantitative risk assessments.
- Factual and interpretative report writing.
- Undertaking remedial options studies.
- Assisting with remediation design; field supervision of remediation system installation.
- Project Management on small to medium scale projects.
- Provision of accurate and timely information to line management.
- Supporting team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices at all levels.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have at least 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role (ideally within Consultancy) and looking for the next step up in your career.
My client is offering you a competitive basic salary + a company car.
We look forward to receiving your application.