Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Senior Consultant
A leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services is expanding and now has an opportunity for an Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant. With two exciting opportunities within the major projects team for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Senior Consultant. The EIA Managers will be part of a team working on a high-profile infrastructure project and will be required to utilise their previous experience of UK EIA projects to provide impact assessment and mitigation input.
The key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with design engineers and construction and logistics advisers regarding the design basis for the that requires assessment by the EIA team;
- Providing technical input and guidance relating to EIA team, reviewing EIA chapters and ensuring consistency to client standards and writing overview chapters;
- Acting as a conduit between the scheme designers and the technical specialists to ensure the assessment is aligned with the project design and delivered to programme and quality requirements;
- Working in collaboration with the project team, sharing information and ensuring the client's needs are prioritised;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the project team, stakeholders and clients;
- Being actively involved in inter-disciplinary meetings which iteratively evolve the project design;
- Preparing supporting information, such as design statements, and assisting in the review and assessment of options;
- Providing technical direction and support to graduate level team members; and
- Being proactive in the leadership of the highest standards of health & safety, demonstrating a safety first attitude at all times.
The successful candidates will be required to have relevant BSc and or MSc degree(s) as a minimum in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Management or related subjects and will have senior level experience of UK EIA projects, ideally infrastructure related, in a consultancy environment.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com