|Job Title:||Environmental Manager|
|Location:||Durham, County Durham|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
My client - a development company working within three main sectors - is looking for an Environmental Manager to join their Team.
Working with the Environment & Community Director, you will be responsible for:
- managing the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
- managing the energy side of the business, in particular the Carbon Management Programme, where you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing it
- managing sustainability issues
- managing air quality, vibration and noise issues (as such, some night time surveys may be required)
- preparing noise and air quality impact assessment reports
- implementing sustainability initiatives within the site's EMS
- liaising with various bodies, such as the Environment Agency
Experience of using Sitenoise 2000 is advantageous and you must hold an IOA Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control.
A competitive salary and bonus package is on offer to the right person. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira.