Allen & York has been engaged by our client to help them secure an Environmental Manager to work as part of an alliance, tasked with maintaining the water supply network in the South East of England. With a strong commercial acumen, combined with excellent technical EMS and leadership skills, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to further develop your career and work on a high profile project.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a relevant first degree and preferably an MSc, combined with membership to a professional body
- extensive experience in developing, implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001
- exposure to sustainability issues is also required
- experience working in the construction and/or rail sector will be beneficial
- you will be up to date with current legislation and environmental regulations
- experience of conducting training to team members at various levels
- conducting audits and reporting on these
- proven leadership skills are required
- sound communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong, proven analytical skills
- experience of developing strategies will also be advantageous
- you will hold a full driving licence and a valid CSCS card
If you tick the boxes and you'd like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.