As part of an ongoing recruitment project, my client is looking to take an an assistant level consultant/technician to build their capabilities in south wales. This is a great opportunity to gain a foothold within the environmental consulting industry, and offers a rare chance to join a specialist firm at a junior level. In this role, you will be working with the wider consultancy team to deliver monitoring, investigation and consultancy services to their range of residential and industrial clients. You will need to be a fast learning individual, and someone who can take information on board quickly and process it to come to a logical conclusion.
A full job description is available on request, but the successful candidate will posses the following skills and competencies.
- Must be technically and practically minded.
- Good excel skills essential.
- Diligent and methodical.
- Hold appreciation of importance of health and safety.
- Must be able to exercise initiative on site whilst at the same time be aware of when to defer to senior colleagues for help and advice.
- Must have current full and clean UK driving licence.
- Happy to be out on site across south Wales and the UK regularly throughout the year.
- Happy to work independently and as a team across a range of greenfield, brownfield and mineral extraction sites.
This role would suit a graduate from a geology or related course, or perhaps a junior candidate from a remediation contractor, who is looking to make the transition into a consultancy led position in the near future.
I look forward to receiving your application.