|Job Title:||Environmental Monitoring Technician|
|Location:||UK - Wales - South Wales, Cardiff|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
A full job description is available on request, but the successful candidate will posses the following skills and competencies.
- Must be technically and practically minded.
- Good excel skills essential.
- Diligent and methodical.
- Hold appreciation of importance of health and safety.
- Must be able to exercise initiative on site whilst at the same time be aware of when to defer to senior colleagues for help and advice.
- Must have current full and clean UK driving licence.
- Happy to be out on site across south Wales and the UK regularly throughout the year.
- Happy to work independently and as a team across a range of greenfield, brownfield and mineral extraction sites.
I look forward to receiving your application.