|Job Title:||Environmental Permitting Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
My client - one of the UK's leading engineering consultancies - is looking to recruit an Environmental Permitting Specialist into their Southampton office to work with the Minerals, Waste Planning & Permitting Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- preparing planning applications (including EIA's)
- producing waste chapters
- putting together Environmental Permit applications for waste management facilities (such as landfill, recycling and advanced thermal treatment)
- preparing risk assessments
- preparing and auditing Environmental Management Systems in conjunction with ISO14001
- preparing tenders and proposals for new work
- liaising with clients
You will have a sound understanding of Environmental Permitting Regulations for the UK and Wales and ideally you will be a member of IEMA and/or CIWM.
If your skills and experience match, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207.