Environmental Planner - Lancashire
C£35,000 - £50,000 per annum (+ benefits)
Rare opportunity for an experienced Environmental Planner to be part of a privately owned and thriving business, looking to bring their outsourced planning work in-house and deliver it to a trusted individual.
The company is well-known for the supportive approach to their staff, and offer a friendly and hardworking team that aim to fully uphold their responsibilities, particularly with regard to safety, environmental protection and working with local communities, and offer a quality driven service that benefit both investment and increase jobs across the UK, working on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs)
They are looking for an experienced Environmental Planner that is able to work autonomously, and who has previous experience completing Development Consent Orders (DCOs). If you are self-motivated with the confidence, ability and experience to provide authoritative advice to Project Managers, stakeholders and Local Authority sectors, and are looking to work across a wide range of projects, this could be the role for you.
- Qualified planner with MRTPI/IEMA membership and extensive experience of successfully leading a combination of permitted development projects up to major development projects through the development consenting process
- Good working knowledge of Development Consent Orders (DCOs) for NSIPs
- Proven knowledge of UK planning legislation, policy and guidance, together with EIA procedures and assessment methods.
- Proven knowledge of the consenting regimes under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and Planning Act 2008.
- Ability to co-ordinate reviews and interpret local and national planning policy.
- Awareness of the Environmental Permitting Regulations 2010 (as amended)
- Flexibility to be able to work on a wide range of projects.
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888986 ext. 243