Environmental Planner South East
£27,000 - £35,000 (+ benefits)
We are looking for a talented, experienced and versatile Environmental Planner to join an award winning environmental planning team for one of the leading independent landscape design and environmental planning practices in the UK at their office in the South East.
The role spans a huge variety of project types, ranging from detailed site design and implementation to large-scale masterplanning for major development sites, advising a diverse client base including national governments, local authorities, non-profit organisations, private developers and landowners.
This is a rare opportunity for the right Environmental Planner to work on some of the UK's most high profile development projects. The company is committed to encouraging team work and inspiring creativity, along with offering continual professional development opportunities for all employees. The company also benefits from a healthy social life, with regular socials, trips away, and invitations to prestigious industry events.
- Have a minimum of 8 years' environmental planning consultancy experience.
- Securing planning consents and preparing Environmental Statements for major development schemes within sensitive locations
- Client management and co-ordination of multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Coordinating and undertaking Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA's)
- A degree in planning
- RTPI membership (MRTPI)
- Sound understanding of the planning system
- Ideally an EIA qualification and/or IEMA membership
- Ability to work to project deadlines and demonstrate excellent analytical, report-writing and stakeholder consultation/presentation skills
- Business winning capabilities an advantage
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986