My client is a well established remediation contractor, that specialises in domestic and industrial oil spill response in the South West.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to source a number of individuals with relevant experience in the sector to get on board and aid with a number of large projects from the get-go.
- BSc. in Earth Science subject, MSc Preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience.
- Experience in Oil Spill Response, Risk Assessment and Mitigation, Contamination - - - Remediation; Site Investigation and Monitoring; Project Management and Reporting
- Experience and Knowledge of Project Management, Groundworks and Construction beneficial.
- Demonstrable contract and project management skills.
- Experience in compiling, manipulating and presenting data.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills are essential.
The candidate will need to demonstrate self confidence and initiative, be proficient in communicating with clients and effectively managing challenges.
This is a great opportunity for a spill response technician looking to make a move from a similar organisation in the area, or someone looking to relocate to the South West.
For more information please contact Tom Herbert 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.