A large and growing recycling company in the South West of England are looking for a new Environmental Technician to join their team. If you are looking for a new opportunity within a leading recycling and waste management company operating across a number of sites and disciplines, then this interesting and varied role could be for you.
The Environmental Technician's role includes:
- The collection of land and water samples
- Laboratory testing of material
- Data analysis
- Reporting findings to Environmental Compliance manager
- Supporting the company with adhering to national standards
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A working knowledge of 14001
- 2-3 years' experience working within the environmental and/or waste management sector
- A history of working in the field
- The ability to work independently - have good time and project management skills
- A full, clean driving license
- Experience within a laboratory, analysing soil and water samples
- Good written and verbal communication skills, feeding back findings via different media
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please submit your CV. Contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 if you require any more information, and I look forward to receiving your application.