My client - a leading technology distributor - is looking an Environmental Waste Manager to be based in their London offices and work with the Team to ensure environmental and waste legislation is implemented correctly and efficiently.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- experience in implementing, maintaining and improving the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
- experience working on a Waste Transfer Station
- you will have experience of applying for waste permits, keep abreast of current legislation
- you will have a strong compliance background
- you will be familiar with regulations and up to speed with any changes to these, and have the ability to translate these to colleagues
- you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of various accreditations the company has in conjunction with the H&S Manager
- you will have strong report writing skills and sound communication and presentation skills
- you will be comfortable using Microsoft Office to prepare reports and presentations, and document training
If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.