|Job Title:||Estate & Acquisitions Manager- Offshore Wind|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£50k - £60k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Our client needs Estate & Acquisitions Manager for offshore wind farms and associated infrastructure. This position is to manage land acquisition and cable crossing and proximity agreements.
From harbour leases to cable easements and major oil pipeline crossing agreements, you and your colleagues will work on diverse and challenging projects across all our existing and new markets.
This division is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units within in this utility.
- Advise projects on the approach to land acquisition including budgets and programmes
- Manage consultants undertaking transactions on the company’s behalf
- Personally handle high value or high risk negotiations
- Ensure that construction and operational activities comply with the land and other agreements
- Deliver and implement compulsory purchase and expropriation powers if required.
- You will advise on the land and real estate elements of M&A activities, manage and provide instructions to external lawyers, and deputise for the Head of Land & Property as required.
- Have extensive experience with land and commercial negotiations in the energy and infrastructure sectors
- Have experience in managing suppliers and consultants delivering transactions on your behalf
- Have experience of working for a developer on energy or infrastructure projects, eg cables, pipelines, telecoms, onshore or offshore oil & gas, road or railway schemes
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Ideally, you will be a Chartered Surveyor from a recognised institute for chartered surveyors or have an International Rights of Way Association accreditation, and possess a project management qualification.
- It is desirable that you have experience of working on the negotiation of crossing and proximity agreements with pipeline and cable owners.
- Preferably you should have worked in a corporate environment where land and real estate are not primary functions.
- Due to our expanding work in new markets competency in Mandarin Chinese or Dutch would be considered an advantage.
- Estate & Acquisitions Manager
- Offshore Wind