|Job Title:||Estimator - Fencing|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex - Billericay|
|Salary:||£25-30k + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
My client have an exciting opportunity for a Fencing Estimator to join our busy Estimating Team based at our head office in Billericay, Essex. The role is offering a competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, company pension, company stock options and other benefits. Further advancement within the organisation is expected for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities
The Estimator will be responsible, for tender preparation from received enquiries, including preparation of bills of quantities from drawings and specification, pricing and submission to the Client.
Duties will include
- Completing tender projects utilising issued bills of quantities, within the required time frame.
- Time critical e-tendering
- Client management
- Lead time and deadline management
- Purchase order, invoice and budget management
- Knowledge of fencing systems e.g. timber, metal, palisade mesh.
- Practical experience of fencing installation.
- Practical work experience as an Assistant Estimator/ Estimator/ Quantity Surveyor.
- A willingness to travel if required.
We look forward to receiving your application.